Hi there

I am trying to test my plugin using hpi:run which builds and compiles with
no errors but I can't see my plugin in the list of plugins when using the
Snippet Generator. I can see it in the list of installed plugins in the
Plugin Manager but it is also not available for use in a pipeline.

Previous versions of my plugin worked fine and I can't see anything obvious
that would cause this behavior. The branch I am trying to build and test is
https://github.com/mezpahlan/appcenter-plugin/tree/JENKINS-58887-create-internal-tasks-and-public-tasks.

This also builds on the CI server and creates an HPI. However when I try
and install this manually I get no log output and no obvious errors /
warnings but I still can't use my plugin. I have also tried to list the
installed plugins using the Script Console which shows me the same
information that the Plugin Manager does which is that my plugin is
installed.

I've looked at the local work directory in my IDE that is created when
hpi:run is executed and I can see a file called appcenter.hpl but there
isn't an expanded folder called appcenter in the way that other plugins
have expanded folders. I have also tried running the mvn hpi:run command
from outside of the IDE and I get the same issue.

I've added an annotation processor in my POM and some new test dependencies
but other than that I can't see anything obvious. Again, everything
compiles and my tests pass when I'm running this as a plain Java project.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks