> Don't we have a feature in Confluence to add a big warning in top of pages,
> for people logged in, to point them to this thread or so?

I added that warning message

> I am all for migrating content from Confluence to GitHub
(`jenkins-infra/jenkins.io`, `jenkinsci/*-plugin`, etc.), but we would
still need write access to Confluence at a minimum to delete the
content from a page and replace it with a note saying where the new
content lives!

Can we just add that information on top of every page, something like "The
content of this page is deprecated in favor of plugins.jenkins.io/<the plugin
id>"

Olivier

---
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 52210D3D
---