Hi all,

There are many Jenkins contributors who are going to DevOps World - Jenkins
World Lisbon <https://www.cloudbees.com/devops-world/lisbon> on December
03-05. As it was previously announced, there will be Jenkins and Jenkins X
contributor summits on Dec 03 (meetup page
<https://www.meetup.com/jenkinsmeetup/events/264795368/>). In addition to
that, on Dec 02 Advocacy and Outreach SIG will be organizing a
hackathon/workshop for those who arrive early. It will be a full day even,
the exact schedule will be announced later.

We invite Jenkins developers and users to join us and to work together on
improving Jenkins, topics are to be discussed and selected by the
participants. Your current experience with Jenkins does not matter,
newcomers are welcome to join us and to do their first contributions! We
will have experienced Jenkins maintainers at the event, and they will be
happy to provide advice and ad-hoc knowledge transfer sessions.

If you are interested to participate, please sign up in this Google Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-VOzqUsofqTGHIUV9fYJk32AEJL3G3s8w0O0_U4FiEU/edit?usp=sharing>.

Also, please feel free to propose your topics or to vote for existing ones.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

P.S: All event participants are eligible for a 30% discount for the
conference. And thanks to CloudBees for sponsoring the hackathon!