+1 on the update of the policy. All for dropping explicit "support" for
older browsers. (support

I love the idea to actually have something like an Administrative warning
to tell users that they may see UI quirks given the browser they're using.
And that they should feel free to report them iff these quirks are also
present on latest browser versions.

+1 on supporting temporarily only the very latest version of IE, and maybe
have a blurb saying this is planned to be discontinued given MS plans
anyway to invest into Edge instead.