I have some classes that I would like to use in several of my Jenkins plugins.
Some classes are depending on Jenkins core, some classes only use JRE
dependencies. Up to now I duplicated these classes by copying them into the
corresponding plugins -  but this is ugly and error prone.

What is the preferred way of handling theses classes? Should I create two new
modules (util and plugin-utill) that will host theses classes? Or is this just
overkill? Or should I better host them in my GitHub account and publish them to
Maven central (or any other hosting service) on my own?

Legend:
- blue: my existing plugins
- yellow: my existing library (hosted in jenkisci)
- orange: my planned libraries (plugin-util has Jenkins dependency, util not)