Just as heads-up, also because I am not fully sure of the usual
practice/process: but I think this is worth mentioning:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-57304 fix was just merged,
hence should land in next weekly next Monday or so.

If possible to consider, I think this could be a good candidate maybe. The
fix is a one-liner.

I would fully understand we'll wait for .2 for this one to receive more
weekly testing to be eligible for an LTS backport.
I just thought I'd mention it given it will not show up in the filter
before next week when it's finally marked as Resolved and released.

Cheers