Hello,

We are looking to do a fun project with Jenkins.  We are looking to do
Jenkins comic with the help and talent of CommitStrip. Thank you to
CloudBees for sponsoring this project. On Thursday, 23 Jan we will be
holding a brainstorming session with CommitStrip to discuss the tone of
voice for the butler, and what ever else CommitStrip may need to give life
to the butler.  If you'd like to be involved in this process, pls add your
name and email address to this gdoc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IigskmtY0rOooZQGZuP8sm2IipYAQe2w5S0BlDOW7nI/edit?usp=sharing>
so I may send you call-in info once we are close to 23 Jan.

thank you,
alyssa