Hi all,

Thanks to everyone involved in this discussion. I would also like to move
the page and to improve its look&feel. Moving the Commercial Support
<https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Commercial+Support> and Approved
Trademark Usage
<https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Approved+Trademark+Usage> pages is
in my backlog for Wiki migration. This pages are not easy to migrate IMO,
because jenkins.io grants a wide access for managing these pages (Copy
Editors, SIG leaders, GSoC team, etc.). Such access is supposed to be
restricted IMO, especially for the trademarks page. Access in Wiki was also
restricted at some point.

My plan for these pages is/was to...

   - Create a new public repository within Jenkins Infra for the sensitive
   content. Write permissions will be restricted to the Jenkins Infra team and
   to the Jenkins Board
   - Repository will include sensitive content, including Commercial
   Support, Trademarks, and maybe Governance docs in the future (once under
   https://jenkins.io/project/).
   - For Commercial Support and Approved Trademarks we will use separate
   Asciidoc pages for each entry.
   - jenkins.io builder will pull this resource and include pages into
   jenkins.io, similar to how it happens with currently generated content

Would appreciate feedback about such process.

P.S: I will make sure to create a JIRA entry for it if someone wants to
contribute