Hi Ulli,

The new frontend styling is behind the feature flag. By default there is
only a change in the Jenkins header which should not impact the plugin
developers except few ones who extend breadcrumbs or customize login/search
controls. I believe that only few plugin maintainers would be affected
there. Theme developers are a different story, and indeed there is likely
to be an impact on them. AFAIK Felix did some experiments with Material
Design Themes tho, and they worked pretty well out-of-the-box

BR, Oleg