This is the error I'm seeing;

[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy (default-deploy) on
projec
t jenkinsci-appspider-plugin: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not
transfer artifact com.rapid7:jenkinsci-appspider-plu
gin:hpi:1.0.9 from/to maven.jenkins-ci.org (
http://maven.jenkins-ci.org:8081/content/repositories/releases): Resource te
mporarily unavailable (connect failed) -> [Help 1]

Should I be expecting maven.jenkins-ci.org there?  I've read the address
has changed (to repo.jenkins-ci.org if I recall but the page I linked in
the first of this chain said maven.jenkins-ci.org was still needed as an
identifier and near as I can that's the only location I have it specified