Hello Friends!

I wanted to give an update on what the fine folks in the Pipeline-Authoring
SIG have been up to.

We have been meeting regularly to define personas to help better us create
the SIG roadmap. We meet twice a week, once on Thursday for the EMEA
timezone and once on Friday for the US timezone. Meeting notes can be found
here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EhWoBplGl4M8bHz0uuP-iOynPGuONjcz4enQm8sDyUE/edit#
 and
the calendar, if you would like to attend, is here: Event Calendar -
Jenkinsjenkins.io › event-calendar
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwiNsLz4_fXnAhVNIjQIHWMXC8YQFjAAegQIAhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fjenkins.io%2Fevent-calendar%2F&usg=AOvVaw3yxsE5VKFy3a-SCw7lLoi9>.

The previous recording of the meetings are located here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz_kPpb9C1w&list=PLN7ajX_VdyaOKKLBXek6iG8wTS24Ac7Y3

Personas are fictional characters, which we are creating based upon our
research to represent the different user types that might use Jenkins
pipelines.
Creating personas can help us step out of ourselves. It can help us to
recognize that different people have different needs and expectations, and
it can also help us to identify with the user we are building the roadmap
for. Personas make the task at hand less complicated, they guide our
ideation processes, and they can help us to achieve the goal of creating a
good user experience for our target user group.
A lot of that work can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CdyzJwt50Wk3uUNsLMl2d4w2MGYss-phqet0s-KjbEs/edit
The idea is to map the personas to a maturity model and then map the
maturity model to the actual documentation. That maturity model can be
found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ByzWlPU0j1qM_gqspJppkNKkR5ZVLWlB/view

We have a lot of work to do and could use your help. If you would love to
join us check out the meeting link. If you would like to check out the
personas and give feedback, also check out the link.
Thanks kindly, all!