Last of the thorns in my side before I release this code internally today.
 All my tests via pipeline suddenly stopped working a week ago.   One thing
I did try was having a few minute pause at the beginning of this command so
I could log in via the http console.   Then tired creating the job via the
UI and same results.  As soon as the node part start it crashes the
executor and all jobs just spin.

Any echo commands and such on the job run fine.   As long as there is no
node() {} command

Script running
node() {
  echo "hello"
}

  44.247 [jobname-enableTest #1] [Pipeline] Start of Pipeline
  47.466 [jobname-enableTest #1] [Pipeline] node
  49.717 [id=47] SEVERE hudson.model.Executor#finish1: Executor threw an
exception
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors
.sameThreadExecutor()Lcom/google/common/util/concurrent/
ListeningExecutorService;
 at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.support.concurrent.Futures.addCallback(
Futures.java:90)
 at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsFlowExecution.runInCpsVmThread(
CpsFlowExecution.java:900)
 at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsBodyInvoker.start(CpsBodyInvoker.
java:153)
 at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsBodyInvoker.start(CpsBodyInvoker.
java:56)
 at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.support.steps.
ExecutorStepExecution$PlaceholderTask$PlaceholderExecutable.run(
ExecutorStepExecution.java:844)
 at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97)
 at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:428)

Not sure what I did to cause the problem but I'm sure this is just some
library I'm missing as it seems to be the root of all my issues so far.
 Just not sure where to look or where to start.