Hi Jesse,

There are official images like jenkinsci/docker-ssh-agent
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker-ssh-agent> or
jenkinsci/docker-inbound-agent
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/docker-inbound-agent>. They are
technology-neutral. jenkinsci/jnlp-agents
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/jnlp-agents> is a separate story, because it
actually provides technology-specific images hosted within the official
Jenkins DockerHub account. There are images for Maven, Ruby, .NET Core,
Python. Node.js, etc. there. So these images are well aligned with what U
suggest for Jenkinsfile Runner.

To address concerns about supportability, I have no intent to publish the
provided images as "official" ones in foreseeable future. Jenkinsfile
Runner 1.0 and new packaging flows need to be released first. These images
will be hosted in the experimental DockerHub org (jenkins4eval), and the
documentation will include proper disclaimers. I hope it addresses your
concern.

Best regards,
Oleg