On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 3:05 PM Ullrich Hafner <ullrich.haf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Where should we report issues for false positives? I assume that those
> rules are written by a Jenkins community member, or are these general rules
> from Semmle?

These are Jenkins project specific rules only, we use CodeQL as the
tool/language but not the default rules (which is also why we use a custom
tool name; no conflict with the normal Semmle stuff if you choose to use
that as well). Please reach out to me directly with feedback. There's
currently no better (public) feedback channel for this yet.