So what I'm doing.  Trying to make a SimpleParameterDefinition persistent
by looking up the previous success full build and using it's parameters as
the default for the timer triggered job.

hudson.triggers.Trigger#checkTriggers: hudson.triggers.TimerTrigger.run()
failed for org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.job.WorkflowJob@7acbb62c

So Stapler.getCurrentRequest().findAncestorObject(Job.class); doesn't work
inside the getDefaultParameterValue

How do I get at the Job definition here?