OK, I've just filed https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/5108 as Jesse
and Tim are suggesting we go the "deny" path.

I think indeed the idea to deny/ignore the dependency that we know they
shouldn't be automated is probably good as we may see some interesting
things.

@Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenas...@gmail.com> if you feel strongly we should
really add things more progressively, just tell me. I'm fine and I'll
adjust the PR or create a new one with a proposal of first deps.

Thanks all!