On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 4:57 AM Victor Martinez <
victormartinezru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's indeed a good point, thanks
>
> It's available in the experimental, so I assume the plugin site only works
> with final releases instead. I'll then cut a new release and see how it goes

Speaking as someone who delivered a pre-release to thousands of users and
watched in horror as it remained deployed by thousands of users for months,
even with its problems, it is,"Plugin releases that contain *alpha* or
*beta* in their version number will only appear in the experimental update
site, not in the regular update center"  (emphasis added).  I released git
plugin 3.0.0-rc and then went offline for two weeks.  Git plugin 3.0.0-rc
created a terrible mess because it was delivered by update center just as
the documentation says.

Mark Waite