Thanks for bring us the good news!

| | |

On 03/10/2021 08:06,Oleg Nenashev<o.v.nenas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks to all org admins, mentors and contributors!

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 9:42 PM Kara de la Marck <kdelama...@cloudbees.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

We are incredibly happy to announce that Jenkins has been accepted into GSoC
2021 as part of the Continuous Delivery Foundation GSoC organization. πŸŽ‰

Current Jenkins project idea proposals can be found here:
https://www.jenkins.io/projects/gsoc/2021/project-ideas

There is still time to propose additional project ideas and to volunteer as a
mentor on any project idea that interests you. GSoC is a fantastic opportunity
to work with brilliant students from around the world seeking mentorship in
open source! You can find additional information on our site: current project
ideas, project idea submission guide, expectations from mentors, etc. If you
have any questions, or want to get involved, we have a Gitter channel and a
dedicated mailing list. Please join the Jenkins GSoC mailing list if you would
like to be kept up to date on GSoC information. We also have GSoC office hours
every Wednesday at 14:00 UTC.

Thank you to everyone who has been involved in GSoC so far this year and in
past years. This will be the fifth year that the Jenkins project participates
in GSoC!

Best wishes,
Kara de la Marck
Jenkins GSoC org team