Recording of the regular governance meeting on Mar 24:
https://youtu.be/lIVWi3PSGoI. We discussed the recent news and upcoming
Jenkins events. Then we discussed the trademark transition to CDF and the
new Contributor License Agreement process we want to introduce. After that
we reviewed the upcoming outreach events and approved the budget request
for Google Season of Docs.

Full agenda and meeting notes is linked from the video description