Hi all,
after releasing several bugfix- and security updates for the cvs-plugin I'm
now no longer able to access a production CVS server anymore.
I would still be able to perform releases (e.g. security fixes), but cannot
test changes in a "real" environment, so these would be "blind" releases.

The cvs-plugin is still marked as "open for adoption", which is totally
true now.

Thanks for all your help during the past releases!
Moritz