Two related questions.

1. I see there's this backend-update-center2 but I see several copies... is
there an official jenkins copy?   (using this currently
: https://github.com/ikedam/backend-update-center2)

2.https://github.com/jenkinsci/junit-plugin/releases  is there any way to
report back the change log of each plugin to backend-update-center2?   or
add to the release-history.json so I could add custom data to the releases?

Basically want to develop a page on my Jenkins server that has all the
plugins updated between maintenance windows with the plugins change log for
that time period.    Just wanted to see what was out there before
developing anything.