I'm trying to configure the helper Pipeline Syntax for a step.

The input is a to a list of items. The items come from a Java Enum.

If i use an *f:enumSet*, no matter how I configure/return out of the
default value in the Step, it always uses *every* value of the enumeration.
But I want a subset of these values.

I tried an entry with children checkboxes, but checkboxes send "true" to
the server, which fails since that is not one of the enum values.

Does anyone have any examples on how to set up a subset of an enum?

Example context:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/adobe-cloud-manager-plugin/blob/781cd86d656f5aaf407d7ede04fad6ee1be0d660/src/main/resources/io/jenkins/plugins/adobe/cloudmanager/step/PipelineStepStateStep/config.jelly#L29-L31

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

- Stopp