+1 from me and thanks to Tim for starting this thread! I did a little
Twitter intervention to highlight the fact that some of the Jenkins
contributors have difficulties with accessing beta features on GitHub. I
hope that it will help to gain access and to evaluate the features. With
GitHub Issues becoming more and more popular in Jenkins, I think it is
important to try the new stuff there early so that we can see how to make
lives of maintainers, user and contributors easier.