Hi everyone,

I'd like to postpone 2.303.2 by two weeks. RC would be scheduled for September
22, the final release on October 6. All future scheduled dates would be
postponed accordingly.

We've done this occasionally in the past when there are scheduling or
availability issues, typically around Christmas, and sometimes during summer or
JW/DW travels.

In this case, I'd like to include security fixes in the release, and I'm not
confident we'll be done on time with their preparation. The wiki infra issue[1]
isn't helping either.

Thoughts?

Daniel

1: https://www.jenkins.io/blog/2021/09/04/wiki-attacked/