Dear all,

I am happy to confirm that we will have the second part of the Jenkins
contributor summit on Oct 09, starting from UTC. The summit will include
short project updates and breakout unconference sessions where we will
discuss key initiatives in the project and its roadmap. Then we will have
lightning talks and demos of the new and upcoming Jenkins features, and
afterparty. RSVP
here: https://www.meetup.com/Jenkins-online-meetup/events/281089570/

For the unconference part, everyone is invited to submit their topic
proposals! The main goal is to work together on the Jenkins roadmap and
discuss ideas of how we could make Jenkins better. Google Doc for
suggestions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QLWXNG23ui-LvQXth3UREzOvLYgTMSZcv-El0H141a4/edit#heading=h.ekkv6qocz7b1

Best regards,
Oleg