Hi,

I would like to volunteer myself to become a maintainer of the Jenkins Job
DSL plugin.

   -

   Link to a plugin you want to adopt: https://plugins.jenkins.io/job-dsl/
   -

   Link(s) to pull requests you want to deliver, if applicable:
   https://github.com/jenkinsci/job-dsl-plugin/pull/1232,
   https://github.com/jenkinsci/job-dsl-plugin/pull/1238
   -

   Your GitHub username/id - jamietanna
   -

   Your Jenkins infrastructure account id. - jamietanna

I have contributed a PR above (1232) which the community sorely need
support for, and am happy to get involved in the project to support a bit
more.

I've also blogged a fair bit about Job DSL
<https://www.jvt.me/tags/job-dsl/>.

I'd be happy to help get some of the higher priority PRs over the line, and
supporting others in the future.

Thanks,
Jamie