I adopted this plugin back in April, but my circumstances have changed.

I need to formally place this plugin back into a "Seeking a new maintainer"
state. I believe that there was interest in the recent past looking to
adopt the plugin, which I did at that stage state I was placing the plugin
up for adoption again and was willing to transfer ownership. The
conversation did not progress and I still own it as a result.

I have since received communication about additional work required for the
plugin, but as stated above, I simply don't have time. I'd go into the
reasons why, but this isn't my personal blog, so I'll spare the details.

I don't know what the official requirements are for making this concrete,
so I ask any officials within this forum to please take this request across
the finish line.