Hello dear maintainers,

As part of reducing the infrastructure costs, we would like to stop
triggering builds of the pull requests on the BOM project when the target
branch is updated (as suggested in
https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/INFRA-1633 if I'm correct).

The rationale is that each daily organization scanning triggers a bunch of
builds on this repository, which is particularly heavy in term of resource
consumption.

Of course, in this setup, if an author of a pull request want their build
to kick off, then they have to update their source branch.

I'm writing this email since this setting as to be changed manually in the
UI of ci.jenkins.io so I prefer asking: is there any voice against this
change (specific to the BOM job) ?

For the infra team,

Damien DUPORTAL