THANKS!!!!
It seems was the cause why the url did change (but not the reason why in
develop mode works).
Copy/Paste from NodeJSInstaller descriptor to the new one, I did not see
that method.

The reason of that getId method is because of
> Obtained the updated data file for
hudson.plugins.nodejs.tools.NodeJSInstaller
while the class is "jenkins.plugins.nodejs.tools.NodeJSInstaller". That is
the file where load all available version of NodeJS