On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 5:26:06 AM UTC-7 Tim Jacomb wrote:

> You can post on community.Jenkins.io and see if anyone will try it out
>
> If there’s bug fixes happening posting on the issues and asking for people
> to try it
>
> Apart from that there isn’t anything and you generally won’t get feedback
> till it breaks something

Tim's experience matches mine.  The people most likely to help with testing
an early release of a plugin are the people directly involved in any bugs
or issues resolved in the upcoming release.  Even there the participation
rate (for me) is usually less than 50%.  Others typically do not test a
plugin pre-release.

If the plugin is not yet using incrementals, be sure that you enable
incrementals so that it is easier for configuration as code users to decide
to test a pre-release.

Mark Waite