Hi everyone,

I would like to adopt the "Lockable Resources" plugin marked as "for
adoption" for some time now:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin/

   - The current status of the plugin is "for adoption".
   - My GitHub username is "jimklimov".
   - My Jenkins infrastructure account ID is " jimklimov ".
   - My Artifactory https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/ui/ account ID is "
   jimklimov " and has logged in before (and today, to be sure).
   - The link to the "Repository Permission Updater" PR:
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/pull/2348

Please let me know if there are any additional steps I will need to take in
order to complete the adoption process.

Best regards,
Jim Klimov

-----

As the "Lockable Resources" plugin has been marked for adopt-this-plugin
and releases for the past couple of years concerned mostly dependabot
updates (but not only - thanks Basil et al for the architectural
modernization!), I would like to take up the duties and adopt the plugin in
order to keep it maintained in terms of community-contributed features and
so to keep it updated, useful, and relevant. Note that I am not a decent
Java developer, so would welcome continued PR submissions proposing actual
improvements from the community members.

For some past years I had to roll my own fork with my and others' PRs
applied over master, in order to have the features my farms rely on. This
is not as convenient as just installing a current plugin release from
Artifactory and having the features there :)

The link to the concerned GitHub repository is
jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin/>

CC @basil <https://github.com/basil> who suggested that I (@jimklimov
<https://github.com/jimklimov>) and/or @offa <https://github.com/offa> take
over :) in jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin#273
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin/pull/273>

Also CC @abayer <https://github.com/abayer> and @jglick
<https://github.com/jglick> as they had a good architectural view for the
plugin discussed in e.g. jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin#64
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin/pull/64> so
hopefully might lead me away from mistakes in the future ;) (That said, we
do need and use a sort of feature proposed in that PR, implemented
elsewhere in a shared library, and I'd love to have an in-core ability to
separate the lock() and unlock() activities...)