Daniel, thank you for trying to help. I really do appreciate it!

I've tried again now to release a new version to fix
https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-41635 but CI/CD does not seem to
want to release my version.

What have I done?

   1. Created a branch in my fork at
   https://github.com/tzachs/bitbucket-plugin
   2. Pushed the commit
   3. Merged back to https://github.com/jenkinsci/bitbucket-plugin

At this point the CI started working and I followed it and saw the
following failure,
https://ci.jenkins.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/Plugins%2Fbitbucket-plugin/detail/PR-83/1/pipeline
BUT,
https://ci.jenkins.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/Plugins%2Fbitbucket-plugin/detail/master/88/pipeline
passed.

Also... from the Actions
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/bitbucket-plugin/actions> tab, I've seen
multiple CD runs (which I did not trigger), the last one is
https://github.com/jenkinsci/bitbucket-plugin/actions/runs/1903327517.
I don't know why release is not being performed? (shrugged)

Can someone please help?