+1 from me as well. Once transferred, we will need to add a new YAML file
to repository-permissions-updater
<https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater> (RPU) to
grant someone GitHub and Artifactory permissions. I am CC'ing Cyrille Le
Clerc as the original author and last maintainer of this repository. If
Cyrille is interested in maintaining this repository, I can create the RPU
PR to grant him GitHub and Artifactory permissions. In the absence of a
positive response from Cyrille, we can consider the repository orphaned and
allow anyone to adopt it pending the customary two-week waiting period
<https://www.jenkins.io/doc/developer/plugin-governance/adopt-a-plugin/>. I
am willing to facilitate the transfer and file PRs to ensure that the
repository can be built on Jenkins CI infrastructure and released to the
Jenkins project Artifactory server. Beyond that I cannot commit to doing
any maintenance on this repository.