On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 8:45:11 PM UTC-6 Konstantin wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response, Mark.
>
> How would I find out when the issue is fixed?

The job on the master branch and your pull request build will likely both
pass when the issue is fixed.  The job is scheduled to run once an hour.

The data file is generated on trusted.ci.jenkins.io based on
the https://github.com/jenkins-infra/infra-reports/blob/main/Jenkinsfile .
When I look at the data files in that job on trusted.ci.jenkins.io (behind
the Jenkins infra VPN), the data file is correct.  I'm not clear what has
caused the data file stored on  reports.jenkins.io to be incorrect.  As far
as I can tell, https://reports.jenkins.io/ was updated very recently,
possibly because I interrupted a long running queue of jobs on
trusted.ci.jenkins.io.  The data file
at https://reports.jenkins.io/artifactory-ldap-users-report.json seems to
now be valid JSON.

The master branch is now passing.  I've re-run the job for your pull
request.
https://ci.jenkins.io/job/Infra/job/repository-permissions-updater/job/PR-2483/3/

Mark Waite