This wiki article shows two possible solutions:

> We're asking *what you're using Jenkins for* as an anti-spam measure
only. We're not using that information for any purpose other than confirm
you're a legitimate user. Try not to look like a (human) spammer when
filling in that field.

and

> You will need to send an email to the jenkinsci-accounts *at*
> googlegroups.com mail
alias to help prove you are a human, and not a robot, or a (human) spammer.
At a minimum, provide in the email the userid you tried to register with,
as well as the version of Jenkins you currently are running.

Did you try to do both of that yet? I personally didn't run into such a
situation yet, but if both is not working, you can always raise a ticket at
the infra helpdesk
<https://github.com/jenkins-infra/helpdesk/issues/new/choose>.

~ Alex