Hey folks,

I'm getting around to some maintenance on job-dsl
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/job-dsl-plugin> and was wondering about
updating the minimum Jenkins version used.

Currently
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/job-dsl-plugin/blob/6eae93a1d5af22513dc697b32a71f9048f17b284/gradle.properties#L3>

we use v2.176, which was released in 2019.

I see from the Plugin / Core versions matrix
<https://stats.jenkins.io/pluginversions/job-dsl.html> that there's a good
spread of versions of the plugin vs version of Jenkins.

I'd like to update it to something much more recent, but was wondering if
y'all had any thoughts on the best way to update this to a reasonable
version?