I updated SAML, SSH build Agents, and trilead-api to that Jenkins of the
parent pom without issues, these plugins are in BOM version
1478.v81d3dc4f9a_43 I have noticed those plugins use 1500.ve4d05cd32975
that is the latest
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/bom/releases/latest>, maybe is related.

https://github.com/jenkinsci/saml-plugin/blob/main/pom.xml#L28
https://github.com/jenkinsci/ssh-slaves-plugin/blob/main/pom.xml#L8