Hi all

I've created a comment-ops bot that can be used to help manage issues and
pull requests on GitHub.
The features it has currently are:

   - /close
      - Issues only
   - /label <label1,label2,...>
   - /remove-label <label1,label2,...>
   - /reopen
      - Issues only
   - /reviewer(s) <reviewer1[, ]reviewer2[, ]@org/team1...>
   - /transfer <destination_repo>

It can be found at:
https://github.com/timja/github-comment-ops/

Examples:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins-infra-test-plugin/issues/42
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins-infra-test-plugin/pull/40

Demo at UX sig:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1BSLRPNeQ4&t=2060s

It requires no organization permissions, which means anyone can request a
review and add labels to issues and pull requests.

I plan to update the Jenkins core pull request template to suggest users do
this in the near future.

Please provide any feedback here or in the issues of the repositories:
https://github.com/timja/github-comment-ops/issues

Thanks
Tim