It is time to select the next LTS baseline.

Based on the results from the weekly ratings, I believe that Jenkins 2.361
is the best choice for the baseline.  The folders plugin will need to have
a pull request merged for the project configuration form improvements.  I
think that we have enough time before the LTS release for that pull request
to be completed and merged.

See recent changelogs and their ratings at https://www.jenkins.io/changelog/

Tim Jacomb, what do you think of the proposal to use 2.361 as the baseline?

Thanks,
Mark Waite