Thank you for the response.  Sorry for my delayed response, I was expecting
to get emailed any response to my Group post, but never saw an email reply
so am just now today coming back to the Groups page to check the thread.

My engineering resource is on PTO, but we will get this process started
when he returns.

Regards,
Chris