I agree we could easily do something to get a more pleasant view of this
content, even if it's deprecated.
Here is a PR fixing the CSS with screenshots, and a suggestion for another
PR to simply replace the logo image in the footer by one with a (fire)
butler and a deprecation message for exameple. (Suggesting this as a quick
way to deal with it)

https://github.com/jenkins-infra/docker-confluence-data/pull/30

WDYT?