I think the edge idea is a good one. This reduces the churn on Jenkinsfile
changes to support building on the latest. It would be nice if we, as
plugin developers, could opt in to failures on the edge or not, meaning
that a build failure on the latest jdk would not cause the build to fail,
unless an option was set to true.

Website: http://earl-of-code.com