I'm pretty sure that the plugins have no users.

Can you please guide how to do it, or maybe make the necessary changes in a
different branch?

The plugins that needs to be changed are:

   - BMC DevOps for CFA  >>>>> *BMC AMI DevOps for Application
   Checkpoint Analysis - *0 installs
   - BMC DevOps for AMI Change Manager for IMS TM >>>>> *BMC AMI DevOps for
   Change Manager for IMS TM - *2 installs

Thank you,
Marit.
ב-יום רביעי, 21 בדצמבר 2022 בשעה 22:23:07 UTC+2, mc.ca...@gmail.com כתב/ה: