https://plugins.jenkins.io/html5-notifier-plugin/ - Code wasn't updated for
html to div project, nobody complained. The html5 notifications apis have
changed. While I do have a working branch, there's been no complaints, so I
think we should just archive the plugin

https://plugins.jenkins.io/graphql-server/ - Failed attempt at trying to
create graphql interface for jenkins. Graphql just doesn't handle class
inheritance well enough for it to work nicely with all the plugin
interfaces. Someone could take it over, but since its an incomplete
prototype, I think its worth archiving them.

Is there any objections? Also how would I go about officially marking them
depreciated/achieved?