Hi,
thanks a lot for your response.
I have removed the "distributionManagement" from pom.xml as you have
suggested, but still I am getting the same error but now with the correct
ID:

*[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:3.1.1:deploy (default-deploy)
on project radargun: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer
artifact org.jenkins-ci.plugins:radargun:pom:1.24 from/to
maven.jenkins-ci.org (https://repo.jenkins-ci.org/releases/): status code:
401, reason phrase:  (401) -> [Help 1]*

Best regards,
Anna.