From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dean Yu
Sent: 23 February 2012 01:05
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com; Mark Waite
Subject: Re: custom build environments?

We have an internal plugin that manages chroots for exactly this scenario. We
set up the chroot through a BuildWrapper, and we override the launch method so
that each build step enters the chroot before it executes. There's a lot of
internal-only code in here, so it's not something we can open source. However,
if you want more information, I can sketch out some more detail for you.

  -- Dean