We use Jenkins to monitor and run a number of external jobs (mainly)
and builds. We have started using the project based security and would
like a setup where user can login and create jobs and only see their
own jobs (or group related jobs).

We have something close now as we can permission users to "create
jobs" but when they do, they don't automatically get permissioned for
their own jobs and the user gets a error page until someone who has
overall permissions adds them for this job.

Seems very hard in general to keep users segregated in groups in
Jenkins and have them view only what they allowed to.

We may end-up just doing seperate instances in Jenkins but if someone
has good advice, it would be welcome at this point.

Tks