We have our Jenkins master on linux with the [Team Foundation Server -
TF commandline executable] parameter set to /opt/TEE-CLC-10.1.0/tf.
Our 'windows' slave has Visual Studio installed. The build fails on
the slave because the /opt/TEE-.../tf  tfs client is being called
instead of the one included in Visual Studio. I see no way of setting
a different path for this tool on the 'windows' slave.

Can the master and slave have different paths to their TFS tools as is
configurable for Java,Maven and MSBuild?