Build it once and use the build artifacts in the 40 tests. Maybe the tests also
need to be build artifacts.

If the nodes you have have multiple executors, you can save by having a clone
of the git repo somewhere on the node disk. Git plugin can utilize git
--reference option which saves space

-- Sami