Hi Omair,

not as far as I know. I think the environment variables would end up
in one big mess as you would have to invent a system property for each
single job with each trigger reason.

Way easier is to duplicate a job as many times as you have different
build trigger reasons. This makes you less prone to errors.
Other approach but more sophisticated would be to grep the build
console for "Started by an SCM change", "Started by timer" and
"Started by user" and then do what ever you have planned afterwards.
As mentioned, this can become quick heavily sophisticated and would be
more of an desparate action.

Sometimes a certain situation forces you to this kind of whacko
solution but in most cases is a simpler solution available.

Take care
Jan